When someone talks about the city of Miami we usually think about the colorful art deco buildings, the trendsetting nightclubs, and of course the crowded but always glamorous south beach, but believe it or not the Magic City of the Sunshine State has also a lot to offer to those who enjoy nature. Today I will list the top 10 spots to visit and outdoor activities for those who want to scape the crazy nightlife, crowded malls and the traffic of Miami.
- Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
- Picnic day. There are many parks in Miami where you can enjoy a day under the sun with family and friends, even your furry companions. What is great about some of these parks is that they are located near the bay and if luck is on your side you may encounter manatees or even dolphins
- Rent a Citi Bikes and go on a ride to the Design District, Wynwood and now that the venetian is open you can go to Miami Beach while enjoying a beautiful view
- Go snorkeling and explore the Biscayne Bay like never before
- Dive into history at Biscayne National Park’s Maritime Heritage Trail
- Sunset and moonlight kayak adventure
- Sample fruits, nuts, and spices from around the world at The Fruit and Spice Park
- Enjoy hiking, off-read biking and picnicking at Oleta River State Park
- Early morning jog by the beach near Lincoln Road Mall
Explore nature trails at Matheson Hammock Park Beach
Be sure to let me know in the comment section down below what you thought of my first post, what would you like to see next and if you have been to any of these places. Remember to like and to share. Have a SoFlo day!